• Suitable for users over 6 years of age
• Suitable for users under 50kg
• 8kmh / 5mph Max. Speed
• 4-6km / 2.5-3.5 miles max. range
• 2-3 hours charging time
• 100 Watt Motor
• 21.6 Volt Lithium Battery
• Rear Foot Brake
• 145mm Diameter Wheels
• Folds for easy storage and transport
Age: 6 Years+
Maximumuser weight: 50 kg
Not to be used in traffic.
It is dangerous to use this electric scooter in areas other than
Adult assembly required.
Protective equipment should be worn.
Materials & Size
Material: Steel & Aluminium.
Folded Size: 665*295*133mm
Unfolded Size: 830*350*730mm
Net Weight: 4.5kg
Max Load: 50kg
Max Speed(km/h): 8km/h
Max Range(km): 4-6km
0°C - 45°C
IP Grade: IPX4
Rated power(W): 100W
Front Wheel Size: 145mm
Rear Wheel Size: 130mm
Rated voltage: 21.6V
Rated input (V/A): 100-240VAC
50/60Hz 0.8A Max.
Rated output voltage: 25.2V
Model No.: FY0182520700B
Type: Type G
• Before first use, the battery should be charged for 2-3 hours.
• Charge the battery in a dry area indoors only.
• The charger is not a toy.
• The rechargeable battery is only to be charged by an adult.
• Do not allow children to play with the charger or to recharge the battery.
• Disconnect the battery charger and unplug from the scooter when not charging.
• It is normal for the charger to get warm during charging but if the charger is very hot, stop charging, unplug the charger and carefully check the battery and charger.
• Fully charge the scooter before storing it for a long period.
• Recharge the product every 2 months when not in use to prolong the battery lifetime.
• Ensure batteries are inserted with the correct polarity.
• Exhaused batteries are to be removed from the toy and disposal of properly.
• Do not store the product in freezing or below freezing temperatures as extreme temperatures will permanently damage the battery. • The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
• Before each use, the operator shall perform the pre-operational checks specified by the manufacturer:
- That any axle guards, other covers or guards supplied are in place and in serviceable condition.
- Ensure that the brake function is functioning properly.
- Ensure that all components are properly secured and are functioning according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Inspect wheels for excess wear and replace if necessary
• Components should be maintained and repaired in accordance with the manufacturers authorized replacement parts with Installation performed by skilled individuals or dealers.
• Charging time: 2-3 hours
• Estimated playtime: 35 minutes
• Estimated battery lifetime: 1 to 2 years depending on conditions of use.
• Number of recharges: Up to 200 times
• Protective equipment should be worn.
• Hold the handlebars with both hands at all time.
• Keep your fingers and any others body parts away from the motor, steering system, wheels and any other moving component.
• Never immerse the scooter in water, electrical components could be damaged by water or create other possible safe conditions.
• Only use this product on smooth, dry and level surfaces
• Never use on busy streets, roads or highways
• This product should be used with caution since skill is required to avoid falling or collision causing injury to user of third parties.
• Do not attempt or perform any stunts or tricks on this electric scooter. This product is not made to withstand abuse from jumping, curb grinding or any other type of misuse or stunts.
ONLY AN ADULT CAN CHARGE AND RECHARGE THE BATTERY!
For the purpose of recharging the battery, only use the detachable supply unit provided with this toy
(Charger model: FY0182520700B). NEVER substitute the battery or the charger with another brand.
Using another battery or charger may cause a fire or explosion.
- Do not use the battery or charger for any other product.
- The charger is not a toy.
- Please charge the product indoors.
- This toy contains batteries that are non-replaceable
• Batteries must be fully charged before riding on the electric scooter.
• Initial battery charge time: 2-3 hours
• Recharge after initial charge: 2-3 hours
• When scooter is not in regular use, batteries need to be charged once
every two months to maintain battery performance.
• This product has CHARGING PROTECTION: When charging, all the
functions will be disabled!
How to charge your VT1 electric scooter
1. Fold the scooter and let it rest on ground.
2. Plug-in the charging plug of
battery charger to charging port
of electric scooter.
3. Plug-in the power plug of battery
charger in socket.
4. Charging for 2 to 3 hours until the light indicator changes from Red to Green.
5. During charging, all function of the electric scooter is disabled.
6. During the charging, the RED indicator of battery charger will light up.
7. Once the charging is completed or disconnected from the electric scooter, the GREEN indicator will light up.
8. Unplug charger from electric scooter.
9. There is CHARGING PROTECTION and the battery will not be charged when the temperature of battery is hot (e.g. 70˚C after extend period of riding). If it happens, switch off the electric scooter, wait for 30 minutes and let the temperature of battery to cool down. Then plug-in the charging plug for charging again.
1. Loosen the Folding lock.
2. Push up the Folding lever in one hand and gently
push down the Steering column slowly with the
other hand when hear the “click” sound to
complete the folding to desired position. Mind
your head when folding the scooter.
3. Completely folded
4. Rest Mode.
Before you start...
• Maximum user weight of 50kg should not be exceeded.
• Read all instructions before using the scooter for the first time..
• Keep instructions for future reference.
• This product must be assembled by an adult.
• Not for use on busy streets, roads or highways.
• Only use this product on smooth, dry and flat surfaces.
• Do not overload the vehicle - only one child at a time.
• Correct assembly of this product is vital, Incorrect assembly can causeharm to the child. Please check the product before use.
• This product should be used caution since skill is required to avoid falling or collision causing injury to user or third parties.
1) Place one foot on the pedal deck and another on the ground.
2) Step on the pedal and kick start.
3) Kick start until the scooter is moving, keep pressing the pedal by foot.
4) The motor will engages only if the scooters gains momentum.
5) Release the pedal to decelerate or step on rear foot brake to stop.
1. The scooter is left unattended for around 10 seconds, and it will “Beep” once. Then, it will enter sleep mode.
2. During sleep mode, push the scooter or kick start to trigger the motor, it will “Beep” once.
3. After kick start and the scooter is moving and the motor engaged, it will “Beep” once.
4. Whilst the scooter is moving, if the rider stops the scooter, it will “Beep” once.
5. If the battery voltage is low (less than 18V), it will “Beep” for 10 seconds continuously. This is to remind you that it is time to recharge the battery
The VT1 Electric Scooter was designed and manufactured with quality materials and craftsmanship.
Inspect Regularly for:
• Examine the charger regularly for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure and other parts. If such damage is found, stop using the charger until
it is repaired.
• Ensure that the brake function is functioning properly.
• Ensure that all components are properly secured and are functioning according to the manufacturer’s specifications
• Inspect wheels for excess wear and replace if necessary.
• Please add oil for lubrication (centre of front wheel) periodically and replace bearing when its worn.
• Use a few drops of light machine oil to lubricate wheel bearing (centre of front wheeel). Clean bearing after use.
• Regular maintance enhances the safety of the equipement.
• Scooter should never be ridden by more than one person at a time.
• Never ride at night, check local laws regarding scooter use and obey all traffic and pedestrian regulations, and give right of way to pedestrians.
• Care should be taken when riding on wet pavements as braking action and wheel traction may be reduced.
• Reserve longer braking distance during wet conditions.
• Never leave your scooter unattended.
• Do not modify the scooter or change the scooter in anyway not outlined in these instructions.
• Self locking nuts and fixings may lose effectiveness over time so please check and tighten periodically.
Frame, Fork and Handlebars
Check for cracks or broken connections. Although broken frames are rare, it is possible for an aggressive rider to run into a curb or wall and
bend or break a frame. Get into the habit of inspecting your scooter on a regular basis.
Periodically inspect the wheels for excess wear.
Always wear proper protective equipments such as an approved safety helmet, elbow pads and knee pads and sport shoes(not open toed). Never ride barefooted or in sandals.
Make sure the power switch is turned off whenever the scooter is not in use. Never store the product in freezing or below freezing temperatures! Freezing condition will damage the battery permanently